Who we are
What data do we collect as a business?
Ida Henrich Design collects the following data:
- Contact information such as your name, phone numbers, address and email address;
- Billing information such as the number, expiration date, card type, billing address;
- Payment information such as your bank account number, sort code and branch address;
- Demographic information such as your job title, job description and company name and company type;
- Profile data including details about your purchases and the content that you license from us.
How do we collect your data as a business?
You directly provide my business with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online, commission us with a project or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our messages boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Disclose the information with us via email or phone call in the process of managing your account.
How will we use your data?
Our business collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, commission or manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services I think you might like.
- Process financial transactions;
- Send you orders or invoices;
- Respond to client service requests, questions and concerns;
- Send you requested product or service information;
- To analyse my website’s performance using information collected from cookies.
In certain situations, Ida Henrich may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
We do not sell or otherwise provide personal information to other companies for their marketing purposes.
Data protection law states that we must have legal grounds in order to process your personal information. There are six lawful grounds but we will generally only use five of these as set out below:
- Consent – where you have given clear consent for your data to be processed;
- Contract – where the processing of your data is necessary for a contract you have with us;
- Legal obligation – where the processing of your data is necessary for us to comply with the law;
- Public task – where the processing of your data is necessary for us to perform a public task;
- Legitimate interest – where the processing of your data us necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect an individual’s personal data.
How do we store your data?
Our business securely stores your data locally on password-protected devices such as my mobile, tablet, computer, or hard-drive as well as with trusted online third party Google for Google analytics and my G-mail account, and Google Drive, the password to which only Ida Henrich has access to.
I will retain your information for as long as your account is active, your information is needed to provide your services, your information is required to be provided to the relevant commissioning client, your information is aligned to an image of you that I am using for portfolio purposes or as required to fulfil our legal obligations. If you wish to request that I no longer use your information to provide you services, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your request within 14 days. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
When visitors write comments on the site, we collect the data displayed in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the user-agent string (which identifies the browser) to help detect spam. Please note that:
- Media: If you’re a registered user and you’re uploading photos to this website, you should avoid uploading photos with an EXIF GPS location. Visitors to this website could download photos stored on this website and extract their location information;
When you send me an email via the contact form, you will be asked to give a name, email address as well as your message. This message will be forwarded to Ida Henrich Design’s trusted Gmail account where the given information will be stored.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Ida Henrich Design for copies of your personal data I hold. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that my company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Ida Henrich Design to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Ida Henrich Design erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that my business restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Ida Henrich Design’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that my business transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me at my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +44 (0) 7729807956
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use my website
- Identifying popular posts or pages within my website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
When you post a comment on our website, it may be a consent to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is a convenience feature so you do not have to re-enter all this data if you write another comment. These cookies are stored for one year.
If you have an account and sign up for this site, we will set a temporary cookie to see if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal information and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you sign up, we will set up some cookies to store your login and viewing options. Log-in cookies expire after two days and cookies for display options after one year. If you select “Stay signed in” when signing up, your registration will be maintained for two weeks. Logging out of your account will delete login cookies.
When you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie is stored in your browser. This cookie contains no personal information and only refers to the post ID of the item you have just edited. The cookie expires after one day.
A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Embedded content from other websites
Posts on this site may contain embedded content (eg, videos, pictures, posts, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves just as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Who we share your data with the trusted third party Google Analytics who store the data for 26 Month.
If you write a comment, it will be stored indefinitely including metadata. That way, we can automatically detect and approve episode comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (the username can not be changed). Site administrators can also view and change this information.
Embedded content from other websites
Posts on this site may contain embedded content (eg, videos, pictures, posts, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behave just as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +44 (0) 7729807956
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact Ida Henrich at: